Be the first to review this product.
This sweet, nutty, low-carb and paleo, vegan and keto friendly food is often used for gluten free baking. To many, almond flour is a must-have ingredient: perfect for making an abundance of recipes - both sweet and savoury. It is made from the highest quality blanched whole almonds and is produced by grinding the almonds into a flour.
Benefits of almond flour
- High in protein - 24g per 100g
- Low in saturated fat
- Good source of fibre
- Packed with healthy minerals, vitamins and other nourishing components
- Consuming a handful (28 grams) of almonds a day could help to maintain healthy blood cholesterol and promote a healthy heart when enjoyed as part of a diet low in saturated fat.
- Almond flour is easier for our bodies to digest meaning we absorb more of the nutrients
- Versatile as a sweet and savoury baking ingredient
- Click & Collect | Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product does contain nuts.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Almond Flour
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 600* Fat (g) 54.1* - of which saturates (g) 4.2* Carbohydrates (g) 10* - of which sugars (g) 6.9* Fibre (g) 10.7* Protein (g) 24.1* Salt (g) 0* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight. Keep in an air tight sealed container in a cool, dark and dry location. Can be refrigerated or frozen (in an airtight container) to extend the shelf life.