Angelica Drained Strips
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Angelica can be fairly hard to find but is popular in festive baking! Our angelica can be diced and used to decorate cakes and add texture and sweetness to fruits cakes or candied cookies.
Angelica is a plant that grows wildly. The stems of the plant can be candied in strips that appear bright green in colour. These pieces of candied angelica can be used as a decorative and sweet tasting ingredient for cakes.
The stems can also be used to flavour gin and is particularly popular around the Christmas period.
Ways to use candied angelica
- Dice up and add to festive Christmas cookies
- Try adding to traditional panettone for a twist
- Use to decorate cakes
- Add to gin to infuse
- Dice up and add to pancake recipes for Christmas morning breakfast
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide:This product does contain Sulphur dioxide.
- Angelica, Glucose, Fructose Syrup, Sugar, E102, E131, Preservatives E220 (Sulphur Dioxide)
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 299* Fat (g) 0.5* - of which saturates (g) 0* Carbohydrates (g) 71* - of which sugars (g) 0* Fibre (g) 0* Protein (g) 2.7* Salt (g) 0* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend