Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
These chewy, succulent and super-sweet apple rings are a perfect snack, and a wonderful baking fodder too. Use them to make handy fruit and nut snacks, classic apple pies and other tangy, fruity desserts. Add spices like vanilla, ginger, cinnamon and cardamom to your apple rings, and soak, bake, or even batter them! Extra-delicious with ice cream.
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's: £1.20 / 100g
I Love Zero: £1.20 / 100g
Check Date: 14 October 2020
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout. It will be delivered in a paper bag.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does contain Sulphur dioxide.
- Apple, Sulphur Dioxide
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 243* Fat (g) 0.3* - of which saturates (g) 0* Carbohydrates (g) 66* - of which sugars (g) 57.2* Fibre (g) 8.7* Protein (g) 1* Salt (g) 0.3* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight. Keep in an air tight sealed container in a cool, dark and dry location.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend