Banana Chips - Organic
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Sliced, whole organic banana fried in coconut oil and dipped in sugar.
Banana chips, with origins in Kerala, India are dried, generally crispy slices of bananas. They can be covered with sugar or honey and have a sweet taste, or are more commonly fried in oil and spices and have a salty or spicy taste.
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's: £0.80 / 100g (Not Organic. Not Vegan contains honey)
I Love Zero: £0.95 / 100g (Organic. Vegan)
Check Date: 14 October 2020
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however it does contain nut oil.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product doesn't contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- Dried Bananas, sugar, coconut oil
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 561* Fat (g) 33.6* - of which saturates (g) 29* Carbohydrates (g) 58.4* - of which sugars (g) 35.3* Fibre (g) 7.7* Protein (g) 2.3* Salt (g) 0.006* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight. Keep in an air tight sealed container in a cool, dark and dry location.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend