Black Lava Coarse Salt
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
About Black Lava Coarse Salt
Black lava salt is a blend of activated charcoal with seawater which creates an artisanal salt with a glistening black shine.
It has crunchy crystals, with real texture but can be ground into a finer powder in a spice mill. Black lava has an earthy flavor and smoky top note that distinguishes itself from many other finishing salts.
Black Lava salt should not be used during the actual cooking process as it will dissolve and the added black elements will simply settle to the bottom as a residue. It should be used as a finishing salt, where its bold taste can be savored and fully enjoyed. It goes well with all types of seafood, salads, vegetables, and even some desserts.
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does contain Sulphur dioxide.
- Black Lava Salt
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) - Fat (g) - - of which saturates (g) - Carbohydrates (g) - - of which sugars (g) - Fibre (g) - Protein (g) - Salt (g) 100* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend