Be the first to review this product.
Breakfast Muffins - Recipe In A Bag
These are a tasty and nutritious breakfast muffin or just a healthier muffin choice for a snack or treat.
We have made these with a square of dark chocolate pushed inside for a touch of decadence.
Keep an eye that your topping does not burn as it’s baking.
| Bag 1
| From I Love Zero
From your cupboard
Makes approximately 12 muffins.
- Heat the oven to 200c (or 180c for a fan oven).
- Line your muffin tin with your cases. (We use silicone cases which was easier for taking the muffins out)
- Place contents of bag 1 in a bowl.
- Pour the milk, oil, apple and 2 tbsp peanut butter into a jug and mix.
- Add the milk and oil mix into the dry ingredients in the bowl and mix well together.
- Divide equally between your muffin cases.
- Place bag 2 into a bowl and mix with a tbsp of peanut butter.
- Spoon this mixture on top of each muffin. (Push pecans into the mix to avoid them burning.)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins are golden and risen.
- The muffins will keep for 2-3 days in an airtight container.
- They can be frozen and then warmed up in the oven before serving.
Note: Purchase includes Bagged Ingredients only