Breakfast Muffins - Recipe In A Bag
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
These are a tasty and nutritious breakfast muffin or just a healthier muffin choice for a snack or treat.
We have made these with a square of dark chocolate pushed inside for a touch of decadence.
Keep an eye that your topping does not burn as it’s baking.
- 100g muesli base.
- 50g light brown sugar.
- 160g plain flour.
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- Pinch of cinnamon & ginger.
- 4 tbsp demerara sugar.
- 50g muesli base.
- 50g pecan nuts- roughly chopped.
From I Love Zero
- 2 tbs rapeseed oil.
- 3 tbs peanut butter
- 250ml soya milk
From your cupboard
- 1 large apple - peeled and grated.
- Muffin tray / muffin cases.
Makes approximately 12 muffins.
- Heat the oven to 200c (or 180c for a fan oven).
- Line your muffin tin with your cases. (We use silicone cases which was easier for taking the muffins out)
- Place contents of bag 1 in a bowl.
- Pour the milk, oil, apple and 2 tbsp peanut butter into a jug and mix.
- Add the milk and oil mix into the dry ingredients in the bowl and mix well together.
- Divide equally between your muffin cases.
- Place bag 2 into a bowl and mix with a tbsp of peanut butter.
- Spoon this mixture on top of each muffin. (Push pecans into the mix to avoid them burning.)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins are golden and risen.
- The muffins will keep for 2-3 days in an airtight container.
- They can be frozen and then warmed up in the oven before serving.
Note: Purchase includes Bagged Ingredients only
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend