Rice Brown Short Grain Organic
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Organic short grain brown rice is a nourishing rice that is shorter and rounder than a regular grain of rice. It has a fuller, nutty flavour and texture and pairs well with curries, stir fries and salads.
Brown rice takes longer to cook than white rice as the husk is still in place. This means that it contains more fibre than white rice and is better for the digestive system.
Benefits of short grain brown rice
- 100% organic and natural
- Packed full of fibre
- Good source of vegan protein
- Once cooked can be enjoyed hot or cold
How to prepare
- Add desired amount to a saucepan and bring to a boil
- Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes
- Keep an eye to prevent over boiling
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Organic Short Grain Brown Rice
Nutritional Information ( per 100g)
Energy (kcal) 352* Fat (g) 2.8* - of which saturates (g) 0.7* Carbohydrates (g) 74* - of which sugars (g) 1.3* Fibre (g) 1.5* Protein (g) 6.9* Salt (g) Trace *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend