Be the first to review this product.
Cacao Nibs - Raw Organic - 100g
About Organic Cacao Nibs (Raw)
These cacao nibs are raw and organic.
Cacao nibs are one of the secrets of the central American region. Chocolate has been used for centuries as a health tonic. Cacao nibs are the purest form you can buy them in.
To produce the nibs, cocoa beans, originally white, are peeled, fermented and 'nibbed' (cut up). This process gives the cacao nibs their dark colour and enhances the flavour of chocolate.
Cacao nibs are easily used in food, baking and recipes. They can be blended or crushed or simply used as they are. Sprinkle on food such as cereal, or add to smoothies and ice cream for that extra touch.
BUY IN MULTIPLES OF 100G
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsburys: £3.20 / 100g ( View Here )
I Love Zero: £3.00 / 100g
Price Check Date - 21 July 2023
- Click & Collect | Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product does contain peanuts.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Organic cocoa beans.
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 577* Fat (g) 51.6* - of which saturates (g) 30.3* Carbohydrates (g) 6* - of which sugars (g) 1.5* Fibre (g) 23.4* Protein (g) 12.8* Salt (g) 12.8* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.