Be the first to review this product.
Caraway Seeds - Organic
Organic caraway seeds have lots of tasty uses, from bread making, to fry-ups and vegetable dishes, through to pickles, chutneys other preserves and condiments. Make tasty caraway-based casseroles, curries, soups, stews and other juicy dishes too. These top quality caraway seeds are also perfect for making crackers, crisp bread, pies, pastries fritters and heaps of other baked goods.
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's 21p/10g = £21 / kg
I Love Zero = £21 / kg
Check Date 16 September 2020
- Click & Collect | Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product does contain nuts.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Caraway Seeds
Energy (kcal) 333* Fat (g) 14.6* - of which saturates (g) 0.62* Carbohydrates (g) 49.9* - of which sugars (g) 0.64* Fibre (g) 12* Protein (g) 19.8* Salt (g) Trace* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place.