Be the first to review this product.
Cherries Red - No 1
About Red Glace Cherries (Premium No.1)
Red glace cherries are deliciously sweet and the ultimate natural confectionery. Use to decorate cakes or add to recipes to add a depth of flavour and a touch of colour.
They're consistently one of the best-selling glace fruits we offer and will help you create lots of delicious sweet recipes and decorate cakes such as cherry bakewell tarts for the finishing decadent touch.
Ways to use glace cherries
- Traditionally used to top cherry bakewell tarts for a pop of colour
- Dice up and use in fruit cake and panettone recipes
- Chop up and add to cookie recipes for a natural sweetness
- Click & Collect | Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product does contain peanuts.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide:This product does contain Sulphur dioxide.
- Cherries, Sugar, Glucose Fructose Syrup, Colour E127, Citric Acid, Preservatives E202 & E220 (Sulphur Dioxide)
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 297* Fat (g) 0.4* - of which saturates (g) 0.1* Carbohydrates (g) 74.1* - of which sugars (g) 64.4* Fibre (g) 1* Protein (g) 0.3* Salt (g) 0.3* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.