Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Chia seeds are a powerhouse of nutrients and packed full of protein and fibre.
Chia pudding is a popular way of enjoying these powerful seeds. Simply prepare the night before by adding chia seeds to your favourite yoghurt (we recommend coconut yoghurt) and leaving overnight. The seeds swell and thicken the yoghurt. Then simply top with homemade granola and fresh fruits for the perfect breakfast.
They can also be used to create a ‘flax-egg,’ ideal for vegan baking. Instructions below on how to create a flax-egg. This can be used wherever a regular egg is used as a like for like replacement. It works by helping to bind the ingredients together within the recipe - perfect for muffins, cupcakes and cakes.
Benefits of organic chia seeds
- High in fibre
- Good source of vegan protein
- Contains healthy fats
- Low in saturated fats
- Low carbohydrates
- No sugar content
- Natural thickening agent
Ways to use chia seeds
- Add to smoothies to boost protein intake
- Make chia pudding by adding chia seeds to yoghurt and leaving overnight
- Use as an egg replacement for vegan baking
- Add to oats for a high fibre breakfast
How to make chia egg
For one egg - combine 1 tablespoon of chia seeds with 3 tablespoons of lukewarm water, stir to combine and leave for 10-20 minutes.
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Chia Seeds
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 436* Fat (g) 31* - of which saturates (g) 3* Carbohydrates (g) 2* - of which sugars (g) 0* Fibre (g) 37.9* Protein (g) 20* Salt (g) 0* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend