Be the first to review this product.
Chilli Powder 40g
Chill powder ranges from being orange - deep red in colour with a pungent and characteristic taste. It adds a kick to dishes such as chilli con carne and curries.
It is made from dried ground pods of Capsicum frutescens and derives from warm countries such as India, China, South America and East Africa.
It is GM free and low in sugars, adding a natural heat to new recipes and your favourite meals.
Benefits of chilli powder
- Low in sugar
- Low in salt
- Adds heat to recipes
- Vegetarian, vegan and kosher friendly
- 20,000 - 30,000 on the Scoville Scale
Try adding chilli powder to your recipes for a natural heat that can be built up gradually by adding it in slowly.
Buy In Multiples of 40G
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's = 25p/10g (View Here)
I Love Zero = 24p/10g
Check Date 26 July 2023
- Click & Collect | Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Powdered Chilli
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 318* Fat (g) 17.3* - of which saturates (g) 2.5* Carbohydrates (g) 56.6* - of which sugars (g) 7.2* Fibre (g) 27.2* Protein (g) 12* Salt (g) 0* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.