Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Chill powder ranges from being orange - deep red in colour with a pungent and characteristic taste. It adds a kick to dishes such as chilli con carne and curries.
It is made from dried ground pods of Capsicum frutescens and derives from warm countries such as India, China, South America and East Africa.
It is GM free and low in sugars, adding a natural heat to new recipes and your favourite meals.
Benefits of chilli powder
- Low in sugar
- Low in salt
- Adds heat to recipes
- Vegetarian, vegan and kosher friendly
- 20,000 - 30,000 on the Scoville Scale
Try adding chilli powder to your recipes for a natural heat that can be built up gradually by adding it in slowly.
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's: £1.90 / 100g
I Love Zero: £1.85 / 100g
Check Date: 16 October 2020
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Powdered Chilli
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 318* Fat (g) 17.3* - of which saturates (g) 2.5* Carbohydrates (g) 56.6* - of which sugars (g) 7.2* Fibre (g) 27.2* Protein (g) 12* Salt (g) 0* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend