Coarse Sea Salt
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Sea Salt has been obtained by the simple and natural evaporation of water aided by the warm sun and wind. It is one of the vital components of taste.
Salt is one of the most effective and widely used seasonings as it binds flavours together and accentuates them. It reduces the bitterness and acidity, whilst bringing out the other flavours of the food.
A tiny pinch of salt added to boiling water when cooking vegetables will add flavour, help retain nutrients and reduce the cooking time.
Salt sprinkled on citrus fruit, melons and tomatoes can enhance their flavour.
Moisten the rim of a glass with lemon or lime and dip into salt, slightly twisting the glass, to add that professional touch to a cocktail.
Remove stubborn tea and coffee stains inside cups and mugs by rubbing them with salt.
For brighter chopping boards, rub with a damp cloth dipped in salt after washing.
Use salt on red wine stains. Blot up as much of the spillage as possible and cover the rest with salt. Wash or vacuum as usual.
For a facial, mix equal parts of salt and olive oil and gently massage the face. Relax for 5 minutes and wash off.
Salt water helps to soothe skin irritations and helps the body's natural healing processes. Enjoy a warm, salt bath!
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's: £2.71 / 1kg
I Love Zero: £2.00 / 1kg
Check Date 9 November 2020
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten and gluten containing products
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- Sea Water - No Anticaking Agents.
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) -* Fat (g) -* - of which saturates (g) -* Carbohydrates (g) -* - of which sugars (g) -* Fibre (g) -* Protein (g) -* Salt (g) 100* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend