Coconut Raw Thick Chipped
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Raw coconut chips are nutrient-rich and popular for baking. They are processed at low temperatures therefore still qualify as raw and are 100% natural.
Coconut chips are a great source of fibre and protein and are the ideal ingredient added to a trail mix for a tasty snack. Team with other ingredients such as dried fruits and dark chocolate or use to top smoothie bowls.
Benefits of raw coconut chips
- Rich in protein
- Good source of fibre
- Healthy fats
Ways to enjoy
- Team with dried fruit, dark chocolate and almonds for a healthy snack
- The perfect ingredient for baking particularly for decorating
- Sprinkle on to fresh fruit and yoghurt or smoothies bowls of a boost of nutrients, texture and a decorative touch
- Add into homemade granola for a delicious breakfast
- Add to warm bowls of porridge oats and sprinkle with cacao nibs
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Holland And Barrett: £1.29 / 100g
I Love Zero: £1.10 / 100g
Check Date: 20 March 2021
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product does contain nuts.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Coconut
Energy (kcal) 663* Fat (g) 53.4* - of which saturates (g) 53.4* Carbohydrates (g) 6.4* - of which sugars (g) 6.4* Protein (g) 5.6* Fibre (g) 21.1* Salt (g) 0 *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend