Be the first to review this product.
Coriander Seeds - Organic 25g
Organic Coriander Seeds
Curries, Indian cuisine, North African food and Far Eastern fayre would be greatly diminished (or outright impossible) without ground coriander. This organic delicacy is of course now loved the world over, and you'll find it in delicious recipes globally. Use organic coriander seeds to create countless beautiful vegetable dishes, soups, curries, stir fries and custom herb and spice blends.
Sold In Multiples of 25g
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's: £4.40/100g (Not Organic)
I Love Zero: £4.40/100g (Organic)
Check Date: 21 July 2023
- Click & Collect | Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Organic Coriander Seeds
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 298* Fat (g) 17.8* - of which saturates (g) 0* Carbohydrates (g) 5* - of which sugars (g) 0* Fibre (g) 0* Protein (g) 12.4* Salt (g) trace* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.