Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Dried figs are naturally sweet and juicy and great for snacking on. They are rich in vitamins and minerals and high in soluble fibre, which can be great for a healthy digestive system.
Fresh figs are delicately soft and fruity and great paired with cheese and used to make chutneys. These figs have been dried to preserve the natural goodness of the fruit whilst keeping the juicy centre.
Figs are native to the Middle East and popular in the Mediterranean diet. Fresh figs are in season between summer and Autumn, however the dried varieties are available all year round.
Benefits of organic dried figs
- Good source of dietary fibre
- Rich in minerals such as potassium, iron and calcium
- Contain vitamin A and vitamin K
- Natural sugars only, no added sugar
- Great for digestive health
- Keep you fuller for longer
- Reduces sugar cravings
- Natural source of prebiotics
Ways to enjoy
- Enjoy as a healthy, fibre-rich snack
- Dice up and sprinkle on porridge oats and drizzle with raw agave syrup
- Use in bread making such as fig and sunflower seed bread
- Use to make fig rolls
- Serve with cheese and biscuits and have a mix of fresh and dried figs
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product doesn't contain any Sulphur Dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
Nutritional Values (per 100g)
Typical Values per 100g Energy 249 kcal Fat (of which saturates) 0.9g (0g) Carbohydrates (of which sugars) 63.9g (47.9g) Fibre 9.8 g Protein 3.3 g Salt 0 g
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend