Energy Balls - Recipe In A Bag
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
There are lots of variations on energy balls. These are ones I first started making when I was doing a lot of running and exercise. They are great way to refuel and a healthy snack. Careful though, they are very tasty but quite high in calories. :)
Bag 1 - 100g cashew nuts
Bag 2 - 100g dates
Bag 3 - 50g desiccated coconut
Bag 4 - Pinch of cinnamon & Pinch of ginger
From I Love Zero
2 tbs coconut oil.
3 tbs agave syrup.
Makes approximately 16 energy balls
- Using a food processor (or a rolling pin) blend the cashew nuts (Bag 1) until they are a mixture of tiny pieces and powder. Put into a bowl.
- Place the dates (Bag 2) into a blender and break down into small pieces.
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan or in the microwave. Stir in the agave.
- Pour the coconut oil and agave mixture over the dates and add Bag 4. Blend to make a paste.
- Tip date mixture into cashew nuts, add half of the desiccated coconut (Bag 3). Stir to combine all the ingredients. It needs to be sticky and make a “dough” when pushed between your fingers.
- Place the rest of the desiccated coconut on a plate.
- Scoop the dough by heaping tablespoons, then roll between your hands to form balls.
- Roll the ball lightly in the coconut.
- Arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store the balls in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week.
- They are suitable for freezing so you could keep some in the freezer for an even longer shelf life.
Note: Purchase includes Bagged Ingredients only
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend