Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Fennel Seeds: Indispensable for making high-quality curries, artisan bread, Indian, Middle Eastern and Far Eastern cuisine and savoury dishes from across the globe. This is a very versatile spice, working beautifully in both savoury settings and sweet recipes. Use your robustly-flavoured fennel to craft cakes, puddings, chutneys, pickles, preserves, curry powders, spice blends and much, much more..
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's: £2.60 / kg
I Love Zero: £2.40 / kg
Check Date 22 October 2020
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten and gluten containing products
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- Fennel Seed
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 345* Fat (g) 14.9* - of which saturates (g) 0.5* Carbohydrates (g) 52.3* - of which sugars (g) )* Fibre (g) 39.8* Protein (g) 15.8* Salt (g) 0.1* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend