Fusilli - White Organic
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Organic fusilli pasta can be used to make traditional Italian dishes, but you'll also find they mix well with creamy sauces, tomato-based sauces, vegetarian and vegan pesto. Don't be limited by your imagination.
Bring water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook for 7 minutes. Drain pasta and serve.
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- Organic Durum wheat semolina
Nutritional Information Per 100g
Energy (kcal) 350* Fat (g) 1.2* - of which saturates (g) 0.2* Carbohydrates (g) 75* - of which sugars (g) 6.7* Fibre (g) 2.6* Protein (g) 10.5* Salt (g) 0* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place.
- Reviews (1)
Keeps its shape, even if you get distracted and cook it too long! Tastes good and holds your pasta sauce. It’s a repeat purchase for us. My son likes to ‘dig’ with the scoop into our pasta jar in the shop too.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend