Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Why not make cooking a little easier? Dried garlic powder is more efficient, concentrated, longer-lasting and much easier to use than fiddly fresh bulbs.
1/4 tsp of garlic powder is equivalent to 1 fresh clove.
Garlic retains its strong and fully-rounded flavour when dried, making it all-the-more perfect for widespread use. Use this garlic powder to make authentic Thai, Indian, Cajun, Caribbean, Mexican, French, Italian, Mediterranean and European cuisine.
When To Use Garlic Powder or Garlic Granules?
If you're looking for an intense garlic flavour, making a quick dish, or whisking together a marinade, opt for garlic powder. Its fine texture means it's more potent, and it also releases flavor more quickly than the coarser garlic granules.
On the other hand, garlic granules combine better with liquids, making it the right choice for recipes like salad dressing, sauces, soups, and stews. It's also a better choice when using a blend of spices, because its coarse texture lets it mix more easily with other spices, while garlic powder is so fine it's hard to mix it with other spices evenly.
The difference in texture also means that you can't use the same amount of granulated garlic and garlic powder and expect to get the same results. Garlic granules are larger and have more air in it by volume, while fine garlic powder is denser.
Every teaspoon of garlic powder is equal to about two teaspoons of garlic granules, which is something to keep in mind if your recipe calls for one or the other and you're forced to make a substitution.
Also bear in mind that Garlic Salt is primarily salt with garlic flavouring
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten and gluten containing products
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does contain Sulphur dioxide.
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 331* Fat (g) 0.7* - of which saturates (g) 0* Carbohydrates (g) 72.7* - of which sugars (g) 0* Fibre (g) 90* Protein (g) 16.6* Salt (g) 0.2* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend