Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
To make crystallised ginger pieces, the raw ginger roots are harvested approximately 90 days after planting. They are then weighed, washed, peeled and cut. The root pieces are then dipped in a cane sugar (or fruit juice) solution, rolled in cane sugar and placed in an oven (similar to a convection oven) where hot air circulates freely around them until most of the moisture in the sugar has evaporated.
Ginger root is very healthy and useful for baking, marinades and sauces. Once you find ginger creeping into your cooking, you will be surprised at the subtle way it has of incorporating itself into more and more of your culinary repertoire.
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's: £1.25 / 100g
I Love Zero: £1.20 / 100g
Check Date 31 October 2020
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten and gluten containing products
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- Crystallised Ginger Pieces
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 357* Fat (g) 0.7* - of which saturates (g) 0.5* Carbohydrates (g) 87.1* - of which sugars (g) 83.8* Fibre (g) 0.7* Protein (g) 0.4* Salt (g) trace* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend