Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Goji berries are also known as Wolfberries, Lycium berries and Gou Ji Zi berries.
They have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. High in antioxidants, carotenoids and vitamin C, they are also rich in vitamins B1, B2, B6 and E, amino acids and contain trace minerals (including zinc, iron and copper). Introduced into Britain in the 1700s by the Duke of Argyll, they continue to grow wild in hedgerows today.
Goji Berry benefits include high levels of vitamins and other unique nutrients which make them an incredibly healthy additive to your diet, affirming their status as a superfood.
Goji Berries are high in moisture and can stick together - to break the berries apart, simply keep them in the fridge.
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's: £2 / 100g
I Love Zero: £2 / 100g
Check Date 31 October 2020
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product doesn't contain any Sulphur Dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
Nutritional Values (per 100g)
Typical Values per 100g Energy 364 kcal Fat (of which saturates) 3.1g (0.3g) Carbohydrates (of which sugars) 60.4g (53g) Fibre 12.4g Protein 16.6g Salt 1.1g
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend