Gram Besan Chickpea Flour
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Gram Flour aka Besan Flour aka Chickpea Flour. A rose by any other name etc.
Well whatever it's called we've got it in. It is made from ground chickpeas and is a key ingredient in Indian and Moroccan cuisine.
It is a popular flour as it doesn’t contain any gluten containing ingredients therefore is a popular choice of flour for anyone that avoids gluten containing ingredients.
It can be used in a number of ways from making soft flatbreads to coating vegetables and creating crispy tempura vegetables, onion bhajis or even cauliflower pakoras.
Benefits of Chickpea flour
- High in fibre
- No gluten containing ingredients
- Low in fat
- Low in sugar
Ways to enjoy
- Coat vegetables to make tempura vegetables
- Use to make flatbreads to serve with Indian dahl dishes or Moroccan dips
- Use to make falafels and serve with hummus and pitta breads
- Make onion bhajis
- Try making cauliflower pakoras
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking you address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product does contain nuts.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Chickpea Flour
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 313* Fat (g) 5.4* - of which saturates (g) 0.5* Carbohydrates (g) 49.6* - of which sugars (g) 2.6* Fibre (g) 10.4* Protein (g) 19.7* Salt (g) 0.1* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight. Keep in an air tight sealed container in a cool, dark and dry location.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend