Green Lentils - Organic
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
These large and very striking green lentils turn green once cooked. They cook in around 35-40 minutes, making them a perfect slow-cooker ingredient, and ideal for stews, broths and casseroles.
Their texture can be beautifully varied with different cooking times: boil or cook into your foods for a stodgier, mushier texture. Green lentils are perfect for making traditional Indian and Middle Eastern dishes, as well as soups, kitchari, dahl, stews, homely European meals and much more.
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's: £3.48 / kg but these are in water.
I Love Zero: £3.48 / kg
Check Date: 25 August 2021
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Organic Green Lentils
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 304* Fat (g) 1.6* - of which saturates (g) 0.2* Carbohydrates (g) 40.6* - of which sugars (g) 2* Fibre (g) 17* Protein (g) 23.4* Salt (g) 0.02* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend