Be the first to review this product.
Herb Gin 70cl
70cl / 40% abv.
A carbon-negative gin, meaning each bottle removes 1kg more carbon dioxide from the atmosphere than it emits and plants 1 square metre of native UK woodland.
Hand distilled, bottled and labelled at the distillery, using 100% renewable energy. £1 from every bottle sold is donated to our tree-planting charity partner, the Yorkshire Dales Millennium Trust (Registered Charity No. 1061687).
Tasting notes: fresh basil, beautifully balanced with fragrant lemongrass and aromatic clove creates a bright, herbaceous gin.
Perfect serve: Enjoy with light Indian tonic water and a fresh basil leaf to create the Spring G&T.
“For both its undeniably great taste, and extensive sustainable credentials, we can’t fault Cooper King’s Herb Gin” - The Independent, IndyBest Eco-Friendly Drinks 2020
- It is illegal for anyone below 18 years of age to purchase alchohol.
- We reserve the right to ask for Photo ID* that shows your date of birth for click and collect orders.
- Our delivery driver will also require a signature and proof of Age.
- If you are a minor and have purchased alchohol from us we will not supply the alchohol and will not refund your payment.
- We will also report any underage purchase to your local police force.
- This applies to alchohol orders placed for postal deliveries or click and collect.
Accepted Photo ID restricted to:
- Photo driving licences
- Photo ID that displays the Pass hologram
"PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY"