Be the first to review this product.
Macadamia Nuts - Style 2 100g
Macadamia Nuts have a delicious buttery, slightly sweet taste and a crisp bite.
Macadamias are a rich source of monounsaturated fats. They also contain all of the essential amino acids as well as some non-essential amino acids. Additionally they are a good source of fibre and contain important antioxidants including vitamin E and selenium, as well as other phytonutrients.
Style 2 Macadamias will be made up of a combination of wholes nuts and halves with a few pieces.
Snack on our macadamia nuts straight from the bag or make your own trail mix with our goji berries, chia and cashew nuts (or even cocoa nibs if you fancy a chocolate flavour).
They are also delicious in cookies, chopped over salad or when blended with a high-speed blender make a brilliant protein-loaded macadamia paste/butter.
BUY IN MULTIPLES OF 100G
- Click & Collect | Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product does contain nuts.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Macadamia Nuts
Energy (kcal) 739* Fat (g) 76* - of which saturates (g) 12* Carbohydrates (g) 5* - of which sugars (g) 5* Fibre (g) 9* Protein (g) 8* Salt (g) Trace *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place.