Be the first to review this product.
Medium Whole Brazil Nuts 100g
Whole raw brazil nuts are crisp and creamy with a delicious mild flavour. They are the highest quality un-roasted brazils with no additives, preservatives or added salt.
Brazil nuts are a good source of dietary fibre, vitamins, in particular antioxidant vitamin E and the B-complex group of vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, B-6 and foliates. They are also an excellent source of selenium as well as copper, magnesium, manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus and zinc.
Add them to trail mixes (delightful with our dairy free chocolate drops!), chop up and add them to home baking, ice creams and salads or simply snack on them straight from the bag!
Buy in multiples of 100g
- Click & Collect | Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product does contain nuts.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Brazil Nuts
Energy (kcal) 682* Fat (g) 68.2* - of which saturates (g) 16.4* Carbohydrates (g) 3.1* - of which sugars (g) 2.4* Protein (g) 14.1* Fibre (g) 4* Salt (g) Trace* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place.