Hello Dear Sir or Madam I'm Dmitriy sales manager from FC LLC FOOD AGRO COMPANY BB in Uzbekistan, and it will be a pleasure discussing our premium dry fruits, mung beans, peanuts and walnuts offerings with you. If you have any questions or if there's anything specific you'd like to explore further, please feel free to reply to this email. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for considering Food Agro for your snacking needs. We look forward to the possibility of serving you with the finest selection of dried fruits, nuts, and legumes. Best regards! WhatsApp: +998999876913 website: www.foodagro.uz Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a mung bean convert, great in soups and curry's.
Mung Beans - Organic 100g
Organic Mung Beans
Our organic mung beans are completely natural and organic and once cooked can be enjoyed hot or cold. Mung beans are one of the best sources of vegan protein and essential amino acids including phenylalanine and leucine.
Many people enjoy mung beans as part of a healthy, balanced diet to contribute to reduce cholesterol and high blood pressure. This is because they are rich in fibre, magnesium and potassium, which have many health benefits associated with them.
- 100% organic
- Rich in vegan protein
- Good source of fibre
- Contains essential vitamins including B vitamins
- Contains essential minerals including folate and manganese
- Once cooked can be enjoyed hot or cold
How to prepare
- Soak for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Rinse, add to a pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and serve.
Ways to use mung beans
- Sprinkle on salads
- Add to stir fries for a good source of vegan protein
- Add to Buddha bowls along with brown rice or quinoa, mushrooms and kale
- Scatter in to vegetable stews and chunky soups
- Try sprouting mung beans and add the sprouts to salad
BUY IN MULTIPLES OF 100G
- Click & Collect | Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Organic Mung Beans
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 325* Fat (g) 1.1* - of which saturates (g) 0.3* Carbohydrates (g) 46* - of which sugars (g) 1.5* Fibre (g) 10* Protein (g) 19* Salt (g) 0* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.