Mung Beans - Organic
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Organic Mung Beans
Our organic mung beans are completely natural and organic and once cooked can be enjoyed hot or cold. Mung beans are one of the best sources of vegan protein and essential amino acids including phenylalanine and leucine.
Many people enjoy mung beans as part of a healthy, balanced diet to contribute to reduce cholesterol and high blood pressure. This is because they are rich in fibre, magnesium and potassium, which have many health benefits associated with them.
- 100% organic
- Rich in vegan protein
- Good source of fibre
- Contains essential vitamins including B vitamins
- Contains essential minerals including folate and manganese
- Once cooked can be enjoyed hot or cold
How to prepare
- Soak for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Rinse, add to a pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and serve.
Ways to use mung beans
- Sprinkle on salads
- Add to stir fries for a good source of vegan protein
- Add to Buddha bowls along with brown rice or quinoa, mushrooms and kale
- Scatter in to vegetable stews and chunky soups
- Try sprouting mung beans and add the sprouts to salad
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Organic Mung Beans
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 325* Fat (g) 1.1* - of which saturates (g) 0.3* Carbohydrates (g) 46* - of which sugars (g) 1.5* Fibre (g) 10* Protein (g) 19* Salt (g) 0* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Reviews (1)
I am a mung bean convert, great in soups and curry's.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend