Be the first to review this product.
Nigella Seeds 30g
Nigella seeds are pungent, utterly unique and a wonderful ingredient if you like to make tasty chutneys, pickles and preserves. Bake these celery-like seeds into bread, brew them as a soothing standalone tea, or use them to enliven your stews, soups, casseroles, broths, vegetable dishes, traditional English, French and European cooking.
Did you know Nigella seeds are also known as black onion seeds? You do now.
Buy in multiples of 30g.
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's: 23p/10g or 69p/30g
I Love Zero: 23p/10g or 69p/30g
Check Date: 23 July 2023
- Click & Collect | Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product does contain nuts.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Nigella Seeds
Nutritional Information ( 100g )
Energy (kcal) 439* Fat (g) 33.7* - of which saturates (g) -* Carbohydrates (g) 13.3* - of which sugars (g) 0* Fibre (g) 21.1g Protein (g) 20.5* Salt (g) 0.05* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place.