Olive Oil Greek Extra Virgin (refill)
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Extra Virgin Olive oil from HAND-PICKED OLIVES.
These olives are picked by hand or with hand-held mechanical pickers, which protects the olives and is safe for birds.
OLDEST OLIVE OIL PROCESSING PLANT IN GREECE: Established 1889 and still continues to work with local farmers and producers as a cooperative.
Produced from the first press of local Cretan Koroneiki olives, giving a full-bodied extra virgin olive oil with an intense aroma, sweet initial taste with a slight piquant aftertaste.
Cretan green olives are called elitses, meaning "tiny olives." The formal name is koroneiki. The island of Crete is famous for these tiny olives. They are also cultivated in Messinia, on the Grecian Peloponnese peninsula, and on the island of Zakynthos.
Despite their size, they are packed with oil and the source of some of the world's best olive oil.
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect. Choose your loop bottle requirements...
- Exchange: Choose this if you are returning your empty loop bottle when you come to collect your order.
- Aluminium Bottle Required: Choose this option and we will provide a filled 250ml or 500ml aluminium loop bottle complete with pump dispenser. Once empty return it to us in exchange for another 250ml or 500ml aluminium loop bottle.
- A small deposit is required and is included in your price: £2 for the 500ml bottle or £1 for the 250ml bottle.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout. It will be delivered in the an aluminium loop bottle.
Mail Order - No
This product is not available for postal delivery.
- For hygiene reasons we only deliver liquids in, and accept liquids, in our own aluminium loop bottles.
- All exchanged loop bottles are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised in store.
- Exchanged loop bottles may show signs of use.
- When purchasing in store you can bring your own containers and fill them with any quantity you choose.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
100% extra virgin olive oil (Greek)
Nutritional Information (per 100ml)
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend