Be the first to review this product.
Organic Cannellini Beans
Organic cannellini beans are popularly used in Italy for dishes such as minestrone soup. They are a medium sized white kidney bean and can take the place of butter beans in recipes such as stews, hotpot and soups. Cannellini beans are packed with nutrition and a great source of vegan protein and fibre. They are great added to pasta and salads for a boost in nutrients.
Benefits of Cannellini Beans
- High in protein
- Good source of fibre
- Low in fat
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Great source of B12
How to prepare Cannellini Beans
- Soak for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Rinse, add to pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 60-90 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and serve.
- Click & Collect | Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Organic Cannellini Beans
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 336* Fat (g) 1.2* - of which saturates (g) 0.3* Carbohydrates (g) 37.3* - of which sugars (g) 1.8* Fibre (g) 24.9* Protein (g) 21.1* Salt (g) 0.03* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.