Orzo Pasta - Organic
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Organic Orzo, also risoni, is a form of short-cut pasta, shaped like a large grain of rice. Orzo can be served alone, as a soup accompaniment, as part of a salad or pilaf or giouvetsi or baked in a casserole.
According to the Italians, the grains look like barley. For this reason the product is called Orzo, which means barley in Italian.
This is a well known pasta variety in most countries around the Mediterranean Sea.
On Sicily, origin of La Bio Idea Orzo, people use the product in soup. But there are many more ways to prepare Orzo. For example as a pasta with a rich tomato sauce or pesto. Or as pilaf with grilled vegetables. But above all, this product is very suitable to use for a quick risotto, called orzotto.
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- Organic Durum wheat semolina & Water
Nutritional Information Per 100g
Energy (kcal) 350* Fat (g) 1.2* - of which saturates (g) 0.2* Carbohydrates (g) 75* - of which sugars (g) 6.7* Fibre (g) 2.6* Protein (g) 10.5* Salt (g) 0* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend