Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Pecans most often come from America and Mexico where they are native of a species of hickory found in these areas.
Pecans are a powerhouse of nutrients. Packed full of vitamins and minerals including potassium, manganese, calcium and iron.
These pecan nut halves are not only delicious, they are highly nutritious too!
Enjoy as a light snack or add to both sweet and savoury baking recipes.
Benefits of pecan halves
- Nutritious snack
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Packed full of fibre
- High in protein
- Healthy fats including essential monounsaturated fats
Ways to use pecan halves
- Perfect for decorating cakes
- Chop up to add to bread for a delicious texture
- Snack on as they are
- Add to recipes such as muffins and loaf cakes
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product does contain nuts.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Pecan Nuts
Energy (kcal) 689* Fat (g) 71.9* - of which saturates (g) 6.2* Carbohydrates (g) 4.3* - of which sugars (g) 4* Fibre (g) 9.6* Protein (g) 9.1* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend