Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Whole Pitted* Prunes:
*Pitted means no stones inside.
Dried pitted prunes are a great source of dietary fibre and a delicious go-to snack throughout the day. There are a number of health benefits associated with consuming prunes such as improving digestion and providing energy. Although high in natural sugars, do not cause blood sugar levels to spike, which prevents dips in energy
- High in fibre
- Aids digestion
- Rich source of potassium
- High in vitamins such as vitamin K and vitamin A
- Good source of iron
- Reduces sweet cravings Keeps you fuller for longer thanks to the fibre content
Ways to enjoy organic dried prunes
- Enjoy as a snack
- Add pitted prunes to your morning porridge oats
- Use in organic baking
- Combine with nuts, seeds and other dried fruits for a healthy trail mix
- Try adding to rich stews for a depth of flavour
Serving size: 6 prunes (50g) has around 135 calories.
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's: £1.25 /100g
I Love Zero: £0.85 / 100g
Check Date: 24 August 2021
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
Pitted Whole Prunes
Typical Values per 100g Energy 1237 Kj 296 kcal Fat (of which saturates) 0.6g (0.3g) Carbohydrates (of which sugars) 62g (60g) Fibre 16.1g Protein 1.9 g Salt 0.05 g
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend