Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Pumpkin seeds are nourishing and versatile. They are a good source of magnesium, iron, zinc, essential fatty acids, and potassium along with a number of vitamins.
Pumpkin seeds can be enjoyed in a number of ways from snacking on, topping breakfast bowls or bowls of soup to adding to bread making for added texture. You can even make your own seed butter by adding to a high powered blender and blitzing until smooth - add a touch of salt for the perfect spread for toast!
Benefits of organic pumpkin seeds
- Contains healthy fats
- Rich in fibre
- High in protein
- Good source of vitamins
Ways to use pumpkin seeds
- Toast, roast or enjoy raw as a snack
- Add nutrition, flavour and texture to salads
- Top bowls of porridge and add fresh blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup
- Add to homemade bread and crackers for added texture
- Sprinkle of fresh fruit salads
- Use to make seed butter and spread on toast or top breakfast bowls
- Add to granola or flapjack recipes
- Make your own trail mix by combining with dried cranberries and whole almonds
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's: £1.00 / 100g
I Love Zero: £1.00 / 100g
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten and gluten containing products
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- Pumpkin Seeds
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 591* Fat (g) 49.1* - of which saturates (g) 8.5* Carbohydrates (g) 8.2* - of which sugars (g) 1.3* Fibre (g) 6.5* Protein (g) 29.8* Salt (g) 0.1* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend