Be the first to review this product.
Ras El Hanout
Ras El Hanout (Top Of The Shop)
A delicate blend of spices including paprika, ginger, black pepper, coriander, cardamon, allspice, mace, nutmeg, chilli powder, cloves and rose petals, Ras El Hanout is a fantastic spice mix that can liven up a dish in minutes.
The bright red/brown colour and aroma of these spices will take you away to destinations like Morocco where it is the most popular spice used in an array of dishes. It is here that Ras El Hanout is used in the same way as garam masala in Indian cuisine, a highly popular choice amongst the people of the country.
Ras El Hanout simply translates to ‘top of the shop’ in Arabic meaning most popular spice of choice when it comes to getting creative in the kitchen.
Be inspired by North African dishes such as tagine with spiced couscous and add Ras El Hanout to otherwise plain grains to add a touch of spice to a meal.
- Liven up grains with a sprinkling of Ras El Hanout.
- Make your own traditional tagine for a heart family meal.
- Try a Moroccan stew and serve with fluffy quinoa.
- Add to a falafel recipe for a fragrant spice
- For meat eaters, rub Ras El Hanout on meats such as chicken or beef for extra flavour
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's: £47.00 / kg
I Love Zero: £46.00 / kg
Check Date 1st Feb 2022
- Click & Collect | Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten and gluten containing products
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- Paprika, Ginger, Black Pepper, Coriander, Cardamom, Allspice, Turmeric, Mace, Nutmeg, Chilli Powder, Cloves, Rose Petals
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 319* Fat (g) 12.7* - of which saturates (g) 4.1* Carbohydrates (g) 60.7* - of which sugars (g) * Fibre (g) 26.6* Protein (g) 9.9* Salt (g) 0.13* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.