Be the first to review this product.
Coconut Cookies - Recipe In A Bag
Coconut cookies are lovely, and we know because we had the hard job of testing them.
|From I Love Zero|
Prep Time: 15 mins
- Add the butter and sugar (Bag 1) to a bowl and cream together. Add the vanilla & coconut extract if using.
- Place Bag 2 into a medium size bowl and mix well. Then mix dry ingredients with creamed butter and sugar. Mix by hand until crumbly.
- Add soya milk and mix it all together to form a thick cookie dough that can be easily rolled into balls.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C
- Line a baking tray with parchment. Roll the cookie dough into balls and place onto the baking tray. Aim for 20 cookies. Space them out as they will spread.
- Bake for 12 minutes. The edges will be firm and set but they will still be soft in the middle. This is fine, they will firm as they cool.
Note: Depending on the type of butter you use you may need more or less milk. Keep checking as you add the milk. Remember you need to be able to roll them into balls. We used vegan butter and soya milk, but you can substitute the ingredients for what you use.Allow to cool completely.
Put into an airtight container they will keep for up to a week- they can stay at room temperature.
Note: Purchase includes Bagged Ingredients only