Be the first to review this product.
Macaroons - Recipe In A Bag
mmmmmmMacaroons. They're like fat juicy coconut cookies.
Try a taste test... Bake cookies and ,macaroons see which you prefer? We did... and now have a divided family :)
|From I Love Zero|
Prep Time: 10 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C. Line a baking tray with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Place Bag 1 into a medium size bowl and mix well.
- Gradually add 150mls of coconut milk, stirring as you go. The mixture needs to be wet enough that you can squeeze it together in your hand and it stays mostly in one piece. You might not need all the coconut milk.
- With an ice cream scoop (or something similar) scoop some mixture and press it very firmly with your fingers or the back of a spoon to compact it. Then “dollop” it onto your lined tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool on the tray.
- If you want to be adventurous you could melt some chocolate and dip the macaroons into the chocolate. Put them into the fridge if you do this to let the chocolate set.
Allow to cool completely. Put into an airtight container they will keep for up to a week - they can stay at room temperature.
To freeze, place in a suitable container and freeze for up to 3 months. They can be eaten straight from the freezer or leave to defrost at room temperature for up to an hour.
Note: Purchase includes Bagged Ingredients only