Red Split Lentils
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Red split lentils. They're not red but could be described as a small orange coloured pulse, pre hulled and split.
Use red split lentils in soups and stews. They also make a great daal and are useful in many Indian recipes. No need to pre-soak, simply bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes approx. High in dietary fibre and protein, lentils count as one of your five a day (although only one!) and will help to give you a full-up feeling with is particularly useful if you are restricting your diet.
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's: £2.30 / kg
I Love Zero: £2.30 / kg
Check Date: 31 October 2020
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Red Split Lentils
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 338* Fat (g) 1* - of which saturates (g) 0.2* Carbohydrates (g) 57.1* - of which sugars (g) 2.4* Fibre (g) 4.9* Protein (g) 28.1* Salt (g) 0.0* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend