Be the first to review this product.
Standard Porridge Oats
Standard Porridge Oats are high in potassium, have useful amounts of calcium and are also a fair source of protein. They are high in soluble fibre (proven to help lower cholesterol) and also insoluble fibre (useful for healthy digestion). They are also moderately rich in B vitamins, B1, B2 and especially inositol, and their carbohydrates provide a long slow delivery of energy to our systems. They can be useful in preventing heart disease and maintaining healthy circulation. They also contain beta glucans which boost the immune system.
- Add to pan per person 250ml milk or water / 40g oats and a pinch of salt.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce to medium heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes, stirring from time to time until creamy and thickened.
- Price Checked - Click For Details
I Love Zero = £0.13/100g
Check Date 6 April 2022
- Click & Collect | Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product does contain any gluten
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Oat Flakes
Energy (kcal) 363* Fat (g) 7* - of which saturates (g) 1.0* Carbohydrates (g) 60.5* - of which sugars (g) 1.1* Fibre (g) 8.3g Protein (g) 10.3* Salt (g) Trace* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place.