Standard Porridge Oats
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Standard Porridge Oats are high in potassium, have useful amounts of calcium and are also a fair source of protein. They are high in soluble fibre (proven to help lower cholesterol) and also insoluble fibre (useful for healthy digestion). They are also moderately rich in B vitamins, B1, B2 and especially inositol, and their carbohydrates provide a long slow delivery of energy to our systems. They can be useful in preventing heart disease and maintaining healthy circulation. They also contain beta glucans which boost the immune system.
- Add to pan per person 250ml milk or water / 40g oats and a pinch of salt.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce to medium heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes, stirring from time to time until creamy and thickened.
- Price Checked - Click For Details
I Love Zero = £0.12/100g
Check Date 22 November 2021
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product does contain any gluten
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Oat Flakes
Energy (kcal) 363* Fat (g) 7* - of which saturates (g) 1.0* Carbohydrates (g) 60.5* - of which sugars (g) 1.1* Fibre (g) 8.3g Protein (g) 10.3* Salt (g) Trace* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend