Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Sunflower seeds are highly nutritious and versatile with a mild taste that pairs well with both sweet and savoury dishes. They’re rich in protein, fibre and many vitamins and minerals whilst also containing healthy fats essential for the body to function.
- A good source of protein
- Rich in fibre
- Contain healthy fats
- Great added to both sweet and savoury dishes
- Adds a great texture to baking
Ways to enjoy
- Sprinkle of fresh salads
- Add to bread making for added texture
- Top warm bowls of oats along with fresh fruit and a drizzle of maple syrup
- Team with cranberries and almonds for the perfect snack to give you a healthy boost of energy
- Add to breakfast muffins both sweet and savoury
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's: £10.00 / kg
I Love Zero: £8.00 / kg
Check Date: 10 November 2020
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product does contain nuts.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Sunflower Seeds
Energy (kcal) 581* Fat (g) 47.5* - of which saturates (g) 4.5* Carbohydrates (g) 18.6* - of which sugars (g) 1.7* Fibre (g) 6.0g Protein (g) 19.8* Salt (g) Trace* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend