Be the first to review this product.
Toasted Malted Wheat Flakes
Our toasted and malted wheat flake cereal is just like the well known branded American cereal Force Flakes. Force Flakes was a highly popular cereal but was discontinued in 2013. Here we have created our version of the tasty cereal that we think you will love.
It is high in fibre and a good source or protein making it a great breakfast to kick start the day. The malted flavour makes the perfect breakfast cereal without the added sugar. Top with your favourite nut milk and add fresh strawberries for a nutritious breakfast.
You could also use these wheat flakes to make granola, flapjacks and granola bars for a nutrient- rich snack.
Benefits of toasted & malted wheat flakes
- High in fibre
- A good source of protein
- A healthy and nutritious breakfast
- Can be used in baking
- A great replacement for Force Flakes
- Click & Collect | Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product does contain gluten.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- Wheat Flakes, Malt.
Energy (kcal) 331* Fat (g) 2.2* - of which saturates (g) 0.3* Carbohydrates (g) 58.3* - of which sugars (g) 2.4* Fibre (g) 12.2g Protein (g) 13.6* Salt (g) Trace* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place.