Valentines Heaven - Casheese Pasta & Sweets - Recipe In A Bag
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Casheese is a delicious dairy-free vegan “cheese” sauce and is used with pasta for this recipe.. :)
Bag 1 - 150g cashew nuts
Bag 2 -
3 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp yellow mustard powder
½ tsp turmeric
¼ tsp nutmeg
Pinch of salt and pepper
Bag 3 - 150g organic penne pasta.
Bag 4 - A little romantic sweet treat.
From I Love Zero / Your Cupboard
240ml dairy free milk
Preparation: 50 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
Raw cashews, when soaked and blended with a little water or milk, create a beautiful, super creamy nutritious sauce full of fibre, protein, and healthy fats. Just remember you’ll have to soak the cashews for at least 45 minutes, so keep that in mind.
How to store & reheat Casheese sauce:
In the refrigerator: this delicious casheese sauce recipe will stay good in your fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container. To reheat, simply pour it into a microwave-safe container and reheat it in the microwave until nice and warm. You may need to add a tablespoon or two of water (or pasta water if adding to pasta right away) if it has become too thick.
In the freezer: you can also easily freeze this recipe! Simply add the casheese sauce to a freezer-safe container or bag and place it in your freezer. When you’re ready to use it, let the casheese sauce thaw in the fridge before using it. You may need to blend it with a bit more water if you’re finding that it’s too thick.
- Bag 1: Cover and soak the cashew nuts in water for at least 45 minutes.
- After the cashews have soaked discard the water and add them to your blender (I use or smoothie maker)
- Bag 2: Add the contents of bag 2 to the cashew nuts. Add the milk. Blend until smooth. Add more milk if necessary, to get your desired consistency.
- You can use straight away or store in the fridge for up to three days- or freeze.
- Boil a pan of water. Add contents of Bag 3 and cook pasta until al dente (firm to the bite). Then drain.
- Add the sauce to the pan the pasta was in. Stir the pasta into the sauce. It is now ready to serve. Feel to add your own bit of garnish or other ingredients to “pimp” it up or simply enjoy your plant-based pasta & cashew cheese sauce
Bag 4: Some old school sweets for a little bit of fun - not to be added to pasta ;)
Note: Purchase includes Bagged Ingredients only
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend