Whole Pitted Dates
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Whole Pitted* Dates:
*Pitted means no stones inside.
These dates are nature's sweet treats. They are sweet, juicy and have a dreamy caramel texture and flavour. Dates can be enjoyed as a sweet snack to satisfy those cravings and can be used in baking or to sweeten healthy hot chocolates.
Benefits of whole pitted dates
- Nature's sweets
- Delicious caramel flavour
- Curb a sweet a tooth
- High fibre Low in fat Pitted (de-stoned)
- Ready to eat
- Low GI Packed with minerals, vitamins and various healthful properties
Ways to enjoy
- Enjoy as a sweet snack
- Whizz in a blender with almond milk and a teaspoon of carob powder for a naturally sweet, healthy hot chocolate.
- Add to smoothies for natural sweetener
- Use to make healthy energy balls and roll in desiccated coconut
- Use in baking for a great replacement for caramel centres such.
- Think outside the box and make sweet hummus
- Add to granola recipes to sweeten
Don't throw them out fi they start to look white
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's: £11.25 / kg
I Love Zero: £6.70 / kg
Check Date: 10 November 2020
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking you address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
Pitted Whole Dates
Typical Values per 100g Energy 1178 kj 282 kcal Fat (of which saturates) 0.4g (0g) Carbohydrates (of which sugars) 75g (63.4g) Fibre 8 g Protein 2.4 g Salt 0.0 g
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend