Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Shea butter is extracted from the Shea Nut. It has a yellow, buttery colour with a rich creamy fragrance.
Shea butter is regarded as having healing, protecting and moisturising qualities. It absorbs rapidly into the skin, acts as a "refatting" agent, and has good water-binding properties.
Our Shea Butter Cream is blended with essential oil from oranges, for a natural citrus aroma.
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
Suitable for all skin types and especially good for dry and sensitive skin.
For more information see ingredients section.
Use morning and night, under makeup or in its own for 24 hour moisturising.
A little of this product goes a long way and it's made in Pocklington.
NO ANIMAL TESTING
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
Baffled by all the big chemical words found in the ingredients list? We investigated what they do and explain what's inside our product in simpler ways.
- Aqua: Water.
- Butyrospermum Parkii: Shea Nut Butter.
- Glycerin: Works as a humectant, a moisturiser, that pulls water into the outer layer of your skin from deeper levels of your skin and the air. After water and fragrances it is probably the most common ingredient used in cosmetics. Interestingly glycerin is “the most effective humectant” in comparison with numerous others whose names may sound familiar. These include alpha hydroxy acids, such as lactic acid and glycolic acid, hyaluronic acid.
- Stearic Acid: A saturated long chain fatty acid found in animals and plants. It's an emollient which means it smooths and softens the skin. It also works as a surfactant which means it cleanses the skin.
- Glycerol Stearate & PEG-100 Stearate: Works as an emulsifiers and stop oils and water separating. Acts as a lubricant on the skin's surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
- Glyceryl Monostearate: This is a fast-penetrating emollient that helps to create a protective barrier on the surface of the skin. This helps retain hydration and slow the loss of moisture. This reduced rate of water evaporation helps to lubricate, condition, soften, and soothe the skin. Its protective properties extend to its antioxidant qualities, which help protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals.
- Cetearyl Alcohol:
- Fatty alcohol, sometimes derived from coconuts, with emollient (softening/smoothing) properties for skin.
- Known to be gentle and safe (unlike skin-damaging/drying forms of alcohol such as SD or denatured)
- Can be used to alter the thickness of a cream or affect the foaming characteristics of a cleanser.
- It's a white, waxy solid and often comes as flakes.
- Coco Nucifera: Coconut Fractionated Natural Oil. Moisturiser for dry and sensitive skin types.
- Olea Europaea: Olive oil contains three major antioxidants: vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols. Antioxidants, when topically applied, may help protect the skin from premature skin aging. Vitamin E partly accounts for the anti-aging benefits of olive oil because it helps restore skin smoothness and protects against ultraviolet light. Hydroxytyrosol, a rather rare compound found in olive oil, also prevents free radical damage to the skin.
- Phenoxyethanol: Antimicrobial preservative used in cosmetics.
- Dimethicone: A smoothing agent that helps products be applied to your skin. It fills in fine lines and wrinkles which helps make you makeup look smooth rather than cakey. It also acts as an occlusive barrier that seals in moisture.
- Citrus Sinsensis: Orange Sweet Peel Essential Oils. Offers fragrance and works as an antioxidant.
- Sodium Hydroxide: Also known as caustic soda and lye. Used as an acidity regulator to maintain the pH of the cream.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend