Be the first to review this product.
Organic Sesame Seeds - Whole Brown 100g
Organic natural sesame seeds are completely organic, vegan and packed full of nutrition. For such tiny seeds, these seeds retain a wealth of nutrients and are a fantastic source of essential fatty acids that are good for the body.
Organic Natural Sesame Seeds contain the outer hull so appear light brown in colour compared to the more common organic hulled sesame seeds.
Benefits of natural sesame seeds
- High in fibre Plant protein (5g of protein per 3 tbsp)
- Good source of B vitamins including Thiamine (great for vegans)
Ways to enjoy organic natural sesame seeds
- Sprinkle on a bowl of miso tofu and sticky rice
- Add to salads and stir fries for extra nutrition
- Use in bread making for flatbreads, naans and tortilla wraps
- Try adding to the blender for your morning smoothie
- Add to hummus recipes and finish with a dusting of seeds to serve
Buy in multiples of 100g
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's: £1.10 / 100g
I Love Zero: £1.10 / 100g Price Match but ours are Organic!
Check Date 24 July 2023
- Click & Collect | Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten and gluten containing products
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- Organic Sesame Seeds
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 635* Fat (g) 58* - of which saturates (g) 8.3* Carbohydrates (g) 6* - of which sugars (g) 1.6* Fibre (g) 7.1* Protein (g) 23* Salt (g) 0.001* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.