Be the first to review this product.
Walnut Halves - Light Amber 100g
Light amber walnut halves have a distinctive flavour that is often added to salads and cakes as a decorative finishing touch and a boost in nutrients. The halves are perfect for snacking on, adding to cakes or topping savoury meals such as waldorf salad.
Eating walnuts could help towards keeping a healthy gut due to the health-promoting bacteria found in the nuts. Walnuts help to nourish your body from the inside out thanks to the many minerals associated with the popular nut. They are an excellent source of copper, folic acid, phosphorus, vitamin B6, manganese and vitamin E.
Benefits of light walnut halves
- Light coloured walnuts are sought after
- High in fibre
- Good source of vegan protein
- Contain essential healthy fats
- Can be used in sweet or savoury dishes/cakes
Buy in multiples of 100g
- Price Checked - Click For Details
Sainsbury's: £1.90 / 100g
I Love Zero: £1.85 / 100g
Check Date: 22 Nov 2023
- Click & Collect | Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product does contain nuts.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Walnuts
Energy (kcal) 685* Fat (g) 62.5* - of which saturates (g) 6.4* Carbohydrates (g) 10.6* - of which sugars (g) 6.7* Fibre (g) 6.1g Protein (g) 17* Salt (g) Trace* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place.