Walnut Halves - Light Amber
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Light amber walnut halves have a distinctive flavour that is often added to salads and cakes as a decorative finishing touch and a boost in nutrients. The halves are perfect for snacking on, adding to cakes or topping savoury meals such as waldorf salad.
Eating walnuts could help towards keeping a healthy gut due to the health-promoting bacteria found in the nuts. Walnuts help to nourish your body from the inside out thanks to the many minerals associated with the popular nut. They are an excellent source of copper, folic acid, phosphorus, vitamin B6, manganese and vitamin E.
Benefits of light walnut halves
- Light coloured walnuts are sought after
- High in fibre
- Good source of vegan protein
- Contain essential healthy fats
- Can be used in sweet or savoury dishes/cakes
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking you address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product does contain nuts.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Walnuts
Energy (kcal) 685* Fat (g) 62.5* - of which saturates (g) 6.4* Carbohydrates (g) 10.6* - of which sugars (g) 6.7* Fibre (g) 6.1g Protein (g) 17* Salt (g) Trace* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend