Blue Poppy Seeds
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Blue Poppy Seeds. Use in bread and cake baking or mix into salad dressings to add a little crunch and colour to your meal. They contain some niacin and folate, but poppy seeds are a better source of minerals.
Just 1 teaspoon provides measurable amounts of calcium, iron and zinc. Poppy seeds also pair well with a bowl of brown rice and peas. They make a good addition to pasta, but tend to need a cream sauce because their flavour is lost in tomato sauce.
- Price Checked - Click For Details
I Love Zero = £1.60/100g
Check Date 20 October 2020
- Click & Collect / Local Delivery Information
Click & Collect - Yes
This product is available to click and collect.
Local Delivery - Yes
This product is available for local delivery subject to our checking your address during checkout.
Mail Order - Yes
This product is available for postal delivery.
- Allergens, Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Gluten: This product doesn't contain any gluten containing ingredients, however is packed on a premises that handles gluten containing products.
- Nuts: This product doesn't contain any nuts, however is packed on a premises that handles nuts and nut containing products.
- Peanuts: This product doesn't contain any peanuts, however is packed on a premises that handles peanuts and peanut containing products.
- Sesame Seeds: This product doesn't contain any sesame seeds, however is packed on a premises that handles sesame seeds and sesame seed containing products.
- Soya: This product doesn't contain any Soya, however is packed on a premises that handles Soya containing products.
- Sulphur dioxide: This product does not contain any Sulphur dioxide, however is packed on a premises that handles Sulphur dioxide containing products.
- 100% Poppy Seeds
Nutritional Information (100g)
Energy (kcal) 533* Fat (g) 44.7* - of which saturates (g) -* Carbohydrates (g) 23.7* - of which sugars (g) -* Fibre (g) -* Protein (g) 18* Salt (g) -* *Approximate Values Due To Batch Variation
Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend